Two sweet and sassy girls, a wild little boy, and now a beautiful newborn baby girl.
"All because two people fell in love."
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Happy 1st birthday Kai!
We had a fun day of playing at the spray park on Kai's actual birthday. I can't believe he's one. He is the sweetest little thing and has me wrapped around his finger. I have absolutely loved having a boy and think it is so much fun seeing the differences that just being a boy bring about! God just creates them so differently. Even though, he is surrounded with girly things and has two sisters around, he still finds the only car in the room to push around, loves to bang and hit things, and gets really excited everytime somebody is throwing a ball and wants to hold it himself. He is certainly "all boy" and I love, love, love him!
i love my wonderful husband * four sweet children * homeschooling * scrapbooking * my great friends & family * photography (www.hisimageportraits.com) * bringing glory to God
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kai!! You are so special and too cute for words!!
Post a Comment