(These were taken before his birthday and yes he did turn one last week. I don't have the festivities posted yet because I am waiting on the adorable cake eating pictures and some others that are all on my mom's camera. I'll post them soon!)
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
i'm so glad i'm the third child!
Mommy never would have let Macy eat a popsicle when she was 11 1/2 months old. Boy does it feel good on teething gums! And mommy does say in her defense that they are real fruit ones :)
yum yum
Boy am I messy! This stuff is running all down my arm and is all over my clothes - so much for the bib! Not to mention it's a girlie flower bib. Again, it's obvious I'm a third child. :)
Um it's gone and I'll have another! And throw a 1 year old tantrum when I don't get one and most definitely when I have to get a wipes bath! Can't I just stay sticky all night?
(These were taken before his birthday and yes he did turn one last week. I don't have the festivities posted yet because I am waiting on the adorable cake eating pictures and some others that are all on my mom's camera. I'll post them soon!)

(These were taken before his birthday and yes he did turn one last week. I don't have the festivities posted yet because I am waiting on the adorable cake eating pictures and some others that are all on my mom's camera. I'll post them soon!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yippeee! Love all the updates! Those are some cute kiddos. :)
so this is what happens with more kids? Sounds good to me....
Nice pics friend...and thanks for the note the other day. I know that you love babies! How many you got now, 13? LOL...take care!
Hey friends, if you'd like to get some cards from Sara then you can e-mail her at SaraTScrapbooking@hotmail.com . I'll try to scan in some new ones so you have some idea what you're ordering!
Looks like Matt eating a popsicle!
- Amy and Mike Y
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment