Thursday, October 04, 2007

sorry

I just published the post below and wow, sorry it's so long! Hopefully you won't mind at least skimming and seeing the prayer requests at the bottom.

4 comments:

The Oppold Family: said...

I'm praying...Let me know what you need!!

Sara and JC Trombley said...

Geez what a long read! ;) You need to hurry up on that photography website...the pictures you took of Luke are awesome!

houseofeling said...

oh man, glad everyone's ok...we will be praying for Kai tomorrow...please keep us posted!

Jenni said...

Thanks for the update! We will be praying for Baby Kai! Let me know if I can help at all - bring food, groceries - whatever! My family is very anxious about the pics! I shared it with my mom, who shared it with the world... I know it's sooner than you wanted them to see it, but everyone is so excited and LOVES the pictures! I'm so proud of you!

Baby Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker