Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The blog silence is over :)

So it has been awhile since our last post. I do have one good excuse at least though, that being of a new little babe in my belly that has sucked all energy and motivation out of my already tired body. This new miracle will be joining our family late July and we are very excited and thankful. I am 11 weeks along so almost out of my first trimester and praying that some of the fun first trimester feelings will soon be gone. I can say I was very thankful for them this time, knowing that at least everything was ok. For those of you who don't know, I had a miscarriage last July when I was around 6 weeks along. It was very hard to lose that baby that we already loved so much. God has been ever faithful in giving us peace in that loss and in allowing us to become pregnant again. We would appreciate your prayers as this baby continues to develop and grow.

I'm sorry that we never got out change of address cards when we moved. I made announcements with a picture of the kids with our new address and news of that baby, but sadly they weren't able to be mailed, so some of you will receive them now with your belated Christmas/ New Years card. I couldn't throw them away, so now that all information is true again, I decided to include them and you can feel free to send any leftover cards iour way now!Along with this post I'll put an update of each of us that Matt wrote one night when I was lying on the couch wishing I had the energy to do it. I did add a little about him at the end. He's such an amazing part of our family and is way more than just an involved dad. I don't know what we would do without him!


We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families and were able to remember and be thankful for that "not so silent night" when our Savior was born so many years ago.

7 comments:

MH said...

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! We're so excited and happy for you all!

houseofeling said...

awesome news....first about the new little one and secondly because you've started to blog again! Congrats Matt & Kelly....you make great kids and I'm sure this baby will be no exception!

Art & Soul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art & Soul said...

Congratulations... you continue to amaze me. Your family is beautiful. Miss ya!

Amy and Mike said...

Oh good, I was worried we'd be the only young family we knew with four kids! :) Seriously though, we are very happy for you guys.

Nottingham Family said...

Next summer is going to be a zoo! :) So excited for the ever-expanding crew!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! I am thrilled for your whole family and God's goodness!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Looking forward to this great new year of 2008 and all these sweet babies to love on!!! Love, shannon

Baby Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker