Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Birthday Princess Macy goes to Chuck E Cheese

Mommy made me these yummy princess cupcakes. Don't I look beautiful? I was the only princess at Chuck E Cheese if you can believe that..
I love you, you love me, can you believe I'm really 3?


When asked what I wanted to do for my birthday, I said "ride rides, play games, and eat good food," so this is the place for me! ( It was pretty funny that she really said that.)


Makenna admiring her princess ring from her cupcake. She looks like she just got engaged-no way little girl, not for a very long time! :)

This is our Belle/Dorothy outfit - fortunately she has no idea and was thrilled just being dressed like a princess for a night! I think it will get another wear though when we go to Disney's Princess On Ice -thanks Aunt Kristi & Uncle Josh for the tickets. We can't wait! Maybe we'll get Belle shoes for the event - probably not. :)
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MACY!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

macy,
you are so beautiful in your princess dress. Happy Birthday!

Baby Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker