Two sweet and sassy girls, a wild little boy, and now a beautiful newborn baby girl.
"All because two people fell in love."
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Beautiful blue-eyed slobbering sweetie!
Kai is getting so big - 6 months on Wed. He is sitting by himself and loves to put everything in his mouth, which will make the next couple weeks a little difficult. He will be having his lip surgery on Mon and will be in arm splints for 2 weeks. Please pray for a smooth surgery and recovery for our sweet baby boy!
I love the slobber picture! He is so adorable. I thought of you this morning while I was feeding the girls at 4:45am and I said a prayer for baby Kai. Love and prayers coming your way! We love you!
i love my wonderful husband * four sweet children * homeschooling * scrapbooking * my great friends & family * photography (www.hisimageportraits.com) * bringing glory to God
3 comments:
I love the slobber picture! He is so adorable. I thought of you this morning while I was feeding the girls at 4:45am and I said a prayer for baby Kai. Love and prayers coming your way! We love you!
I can't get over how much he looks like Macy. We have been praying for this Beautiful blue-eyed slobering sweetie.
hope all is well, we've been thinking about you guys lots!
Post a Comment