Sunday, January 28, 2007
Reason to wear snow boots!
Kai wasn't so sure why we were outside when it was freezing cold, but I told him he had to go out just long enough to take a picture in his cute coat and hat for the blog :)
Macy, Makenna, and daddy had a lof of fun making a big snowman. Macy also made a snowbird with grandpa at his house because there wasn't enough snow left for a snowman. The little snowball with stick legs lived up in the tree until yesterday - sad day!
Daddy decided to introduce the girls to fruit juice snow cones. Mommy wasn't a big fan of this idea but I guess I ate my share of snow and turned out ok.
Cutest little pink cheeks and nose! Makenna was ready for her hot chocolate- not as big a fan as the snow as her older sister.
Daddy put Macy to work since she liked the snow so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A beautiful snowman! Nice job!
Post a Comment