Thank you all for your prayers as he has his surgery today. I'm going to see if I can go to sleep now, as I give my mommy anxiety over to God. I just wish I could go through it all instead of him. :(
Sunday, October 07, 2007
So cute
Yeah, I finally got a picture to upload! I came into the kitchen the other day to find Kai amidst a bunch of things he had pulled out of the pantry and helping himself to a bag of crackers. I decided he was happy and was just having a snack so I walked out of the room to do something and came back to a trail of them all the way across the kitchen and living room. Who could get mad at that sweet face? Not to mention a good mommie would have him in a highchair. :)
Thank you all for your prayers as he has his surgery today. I'm going to see if I can go to sleep now, as I give my mommy anxiety over to God. I just wish I could go through it all instead of him. :(
Thank you all for your prayers as he has his surgery today. I'm going to see if I can go to sleep now, as I give my mommy anxiety over to God. I just wish I could go through it all instead of him. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is SO cute! We're praying for you guys this week.
Sweet baby face! He'll be okay, he's in good hands. We love you baby Kai!
Post a Comment