Friday, October 19, 2007
yummy
Kai is doing well. It has been a tough two weeks for him and I but in the last couple days he has finally started to be happy for the most part during the day and willing to come out of my arms and play. He is still upset a lot at night and not sleeping great, but I'm sure that will get better soon as well. The hardest thing for him now is that he wants to eat crackers and apples and all the good things he's used to eating by himself. He gets so mad and shows his little temper. I'm sure he is getting sick of pudding, jello, yogurt, and applesauce. These pictures were from the other night when Matt and I wanted to eat, without holding him, so we put him in the highchair and gave him a jello and pudding and let him have fun. I'm pretty sure he only ate a bite or two and just played the rest of the time. We didn't care because we both got to eat with two hands and he went straight to the tub. :) His follow-up appointment is Wed so we will find out how it is healing and how much more jello and soft foods he has to look forward too. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! Messy boy! That sure looks like fun! Glad you're on the up and up Kai!
What a cutie--and what great pictures! He'll have fun looking at those someday (until he's old enough to be embarassed). :-) Glad to hear he's starting to do better...we'll keep praying he'll be sleeping better.
Love the pics!!! Even if he didn't eat much, it sure looked like he had fun! Glad he's doing better - you're still in my prayers mom warrior!!!
Post a Comment